The next step after qualifying the NEET UG entrance examination is going ahead with the admission process. Once the candidate has qualified their NEET UG entrance, further counseling will be conducted through a centralized process. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) will conduct the counseling in two rounds viz. Online Mode and the Manual Mode. As per the latest notification, the first round of the counseling process for availing admission to colleges and institutes at Haryana for MBBS will begin from 2nd week of June tentatively. All students who have qualified their NEET UG 2019 can register themselves for the exam.
Haryana counseling for MBBS 2019 will be conducted for filling 85% of seats from the state quota both in government as well as government aided colleges. In the case of the remaining 15% All India Quota Seats, the counseling will be conducted by the DGHS on behalf of MCC. In addition, the seats for both private medical and dental colleges will also be conducted through the Haryana MBBS 2019 counseling process.
Below listed is a detailed overview of the Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019. Know in detail about the entire counseling process, application fee, seat allotment as well as the documents required:
- The first two rounds of the counseling process will be conducted in the online mode. The students qualifying in this field will be further called for the next round which will be a mop-up round conducted for filling the vacant seats.
- Only those candidates who have qualified their NEET 2019 will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- Students who deem to avail admission to colleges and institutes at Haryana are required to fill the application cum registration forms for Haryana MBBS 2019.
- Candidates are not required to fill the forms separately for the two online counseling rounds. For both the rounds, only one invitation will be accepted. However, for the mop-up round, candidates will have to apply for fresh registrations.
Important points to note
After the counseling process, a separate merit list will be published by DMER Haryana based on the marks scored in each round. A separate merit list will be published for the following:
- Government and government-aided medical and dental colleges and for private medical and dental colleges.
- Based on the names published on the merit list, students can go ahead for filling the forms for admission at the college of their choice
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit rank scored by the candidate as well as the choice of college filled by the students
- The seat allotment information will be allotted separately for each counseling session in the form of a downloadable PDF file
- All the candidates who are selected will be further be issued seat allotment letters. Candidates can access the letter by logging into their account. The candidates further will be required to download and take a print out of the allotment letter which will be needed for furthering the admission process
- After getting their allotment letter, candidates next have to get their documents verified in person and deposit the fee in person
(Note: Candidates must carry along original as well as a photocopy of all the documents mentioned in the next section.)
- Students who are selected must report to the college of their choice within the given deadline
- However, if there remain any vacant quota seats even after both rounds of online counseling, such seats will be counted into Management Quota seats.
What are the documents required for Haryana MBBS 2019 counseling process?
All the candidates who have applied for admission in the Haryana MBBS 2019 must carry with them the following documents. These include:
- Class 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Equivalency certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities (in case of NRI Quota students)
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ ST and OBC students)
- NEET 2019 Scorecard and Admit card
- Receipt of registration and counseling fee
Haryana MBBS and BDS admission application-cum-registration form fee
Candidates who are applying for the registration are required to pay the application cum counseling fee which is as follows:
|General Category||INR 4,000|
|SC and OBC candidates||INR 1,000|
|NRI candidates||INR 10,000|
Which are the top Government and Private colleges participating institutes?
Below mentioned is a detailed list of all government and private colleges participating for MBBS and BDS admissions along with the number of seats allocated through the Haryana MBBS counseling procedure:
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha at Haryana
- Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon
- Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula
- Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera
- Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
- Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Yamunanagar
- JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat
If you are targeting NEET UG 2020, getting well prepared with the best resources is extremely necessary. Appropriate study tools, preparation techniques and innumerable tests can aid to smoothen your road to success. Target Publications offers some of the best-refined study materials for school students as well as those who are acing entrance exams such as NEET UG, MHT CET, JEE Main, CS Foundation and much more.
Elaborating about NEET UG, we have made a prepared comprehensive study material that comprises of Absolute and Challenger Series to build concept base as well as test one’s calibre. Our other listings include Mock Tests and Online Tests, in addition to Video Lectures.
Some of the offerings by Target Publications for higher standards as well as for preparing varied entrance examinations are mentioned below:
- Std. 10th English Medium
- Std. 10th Marathi Medium
- Previous year board question papers
- Std. 12th Science
- Std. 12th Commerce
- NEET UG
- MHT CET
- JEE Main
- Video Lectures
You can also check out our blog and subscribe to our channel on YouTube to get expert guidance from experts which enlists a wide arena of information about preparation strategies, Study Hacks and much more. Few examples include:
- How to deal with Exam Phobia in this Highly Competitive World?
- How Mock Tests lay the foundation of getting a Great Rank?
- How parents can help their children in preparations for competitive Entrance Exams?Frustration to Confidence: A magic trick that worked wonders for many students!