In accordance with other states, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be conducted on the basis of the score obtained in the NEET entrance examination. Once the results are realized this will be followed by counseling process. The counseling process tends to differ from state to state based on the norms set by their respective government.
Here in this blog, we would talk extensively about the admission process for MBBS counseling in the state of Mizoram. Check out below to know the entire information in detail:
The state authority will be publishing the NEET 2019 merit list with the names of every qualified student. Students who have qualified their NEET can further apply for the counselling by registering through offline mode. The candidates will have to later go on to get their documents verified at the scheduled venue.
Stepwise Procedure for admission:
- After the state government releases their merit list, the students who are enlisted on the list can go on to take up the counselling.
- All students whose names are enlisted must register themselves offline.
- The registered students will be notified for the counselling wherein they will be required to be present at the scheduled venue on the scheduled date.
- During the counselling the candidates will have to fill in their choice of colleges where they wish to enrol.
- There is no limit of choices for candidates to enrol, however, they must ensure to arrange them on the basis of their priorities as the admission will take place on the basis of the seats available, preference and merit percentage.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their allotted college will have to report to the college on the said date. It is mandatory to be present on the said date, failing which the admission of the students will stand cancelled.
- The seats will be considered confirmed only after the candidate makes the entire payment of fees along with passing the fitness test.
Following is the list of documents necessary is listed below:
- NEET Score Card 2019
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Disabled Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt of Application paid through Challan
Reservation Criteria for MBBS and BDS admission
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||5%|
NEET UG is the entry ground for students who aspire to avail admission in top Medical and Dental Colleges in India. We at Target deem to make this dream plausible for you through our wide collection of NEET UG study material. To make it easier for students we have divided the study material into ‘Absolute’ and ‘Challenger’ series, one for building the foundation and other for assessing preparation. Also with the view of acquainting aspirants with the exam process, we offer NEET online test series and mock tests to assess one’s calibre.
While NEET UG 2019 is already done, the preparation for NEET UG 2020 can well be begun. Read the
- Expert strategies for cracking the exam with tips and tricks for Physics
- Strategies for cracking the exam with tips and tricks for Chemistry
Also, do not forget to read What are the uses of Mock Tests which can help take you a step closer to your dream.