The NEET Counseling for MBBS and BDS admission in the state of Arunachal Pradesh will commence from the 4th week of June 2019. The counseling will be conducted by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates will be rendered admission in both private as well as government universities that are affiliated to MCI. The counseling will be organized for a total of 85% quota seats allocated by the state. Here is a complete detail for NEET admission and counseling process.
About NEET UG Counselling Process
The counseling process for MBBS and BDS admission will be conducted through the online mode. All candidates appearing for the process will be notified regarding the schedule and venue through the official website of NEET.
The application process for participating in NEET UG counseling are as follows:
Candidates must first register themselves on the official website to participate in the NEET Counselling.
They must fill in their registered email ID and Mobile Number, after which they will be sent an SMS and Email with the login credentials comprising of Username and Password.
Filling of Details
Fill in the mentioned details including Name, Date of Birth, Contact Information, Address, etc.
Upload of documents
After filling in the details, the candidate must upload the mentioned documents along with a scanned copy of the signature, a thumbprint of left hand and photograph.
This is one of the most important steps for the counseling process. All candidates must fill in their choice of college at the time of registration. There is no limit to the number of choices the students fill. Also, do not forget to click the ‘Submit and Finish’ button.
Payment of Application Fee
Lastly, the candidate must make application fee payment online either through credit card/ Debit card or net banking.
- The counseling process will begin a few days after NEET results
- The merit list will be released separately by different states enlisting the names of selected candidates
- It will be divided into two sections namely online mode and mop-up round
- The vacant seat detail will be published on the website category wise
- The seats will be allotted only after the verification of documents and choice filling
- In case the candidate is absent during counseling with accordance to the rank in the merit list then such candidates will be deemed cancelled
- The number of session for counseling will depend on how much seats are left vacant
- Once the seat allotment is done, candidates must report to the allotted college for final admission round
- All students who are selected must report to their respective allotted college within the stipulated time or else the admission will stand canceled
Every candidate must ensure to carry along the below-mentioned documents
- NEET Admit Card 2019
- NEET Score Card 2019
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Print copy of Registration Form
- Category Certificate (necessary for candidates who have applied for reservation)
Acing for giving NEET UG in 2020? Well, nothing is impossible for the heart which dreams and works toward achieving it. If you are a dreamer, we at Target Publications are with you, to back with the best study material and lectures that can ease your way towards success. As the NEET syllabus is extremely vast, we have bifurcated it into two series, Absolute and Challengers. While the former helps build your concept base, the latter aids in testing your calibre, thereby, giving a chance for good introspection of one’s preparation.
Along with we also offer Online Test Series, Mock Tests and Video Lectures. We also have our blog that includes guidance, tips and the latest news regarding different entrance examination as well as the miscellaneous topics one needs to be aware of. Here’s a sneak peek: