fbpx

ArchiveMay 2020

Things to Remember During NEET Counselling

With the admission process in full swing, candidates are finding it difficult to understand the complexities of the neet counselling process. The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) will start the NEET counselling for MBBS/ BDS seats under 15% All India Quota (Deemed Universities/Central Universities ) will be managed by the MCC. For the remaining 85% quota seats counselling will be...

How Can Parents Help their Child during Board Exams?

Dear friends, It seems like a usual year when your child jumps from Std 9th to Std 10th. Every family member is so excited and at the same instant, you feel nervous. You stroll on a street or go to a shop. You go to market or work. All the people you meet, ask you the same question: ‘How is your child’s study going on?’‘How many hours does he study?’‘What...

How to study in minimum time?

Want to study in minimum time? Yes, It is possible.‘If you can dream it, you can do it.’ Board examinations are a crucial juncture in every students life. And many of us start studying the difficult topics in the last few months. Don’t feel tensed if you haven’t started, there is still a lot of time left.  “It is never too late to be what you might have been...

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

admin

Get in touch

Quickly communicate covalent niche markets for maintainable sources. Collaboratively harness resource sucking experiences whereas cost effective meta-services.