fbpx

ArchiveJune 2019

Jammu & Kashmir MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

The NEET 2019 results were declared on June 05, 2019 by the NTA. The next step in this process is Counselling. The process started on 17th June 2019 in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. From the year 2017, it is the sole examination which is considered for rendering admission to BDS and MBBS courses in the country across different colleges. The process will be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board...

Manipur MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

The NEET Counselling for the state of Manipur will be carried out in the month of June 2019. The state government of Manipur will be releasing a provisional merit list comprising the names of candidates who have qualified the NEET 2019 examination. Candidates who have qualified the exam can later go on to register themselves for the counseling process. The counseling session in the state of...

Mizoram MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

Admission Process for Mizoram MBBS counseling In accordance to other states, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be conducted on the basis of the score obtained in NEET entrance examination. Once the results are realized this will be followed by counseling process. The counseling process tends to differ from state to state based on the norms set by their respective government. Here in this blog...

Meghalaya MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

The NEET counselling for seeking admission to Medical and Dental courses in the state of Meghalaya will begin from the fourth week of June. The counseling process in the state will be conducted under the supervision of Department of Health & Family Welfare under the guidance of Government of Meghalaya. Through the NEET counselling, 15% of seats will be reserved for AIQ by MCI while the...

Goa MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

NEET is a crucial examination for students who aspire to enroll into top Medical and Dental colleges across the country. The NEET entrance examination successfully concluded on May 05, 2019. The result of the same will be declared in the end of May 2019. However, the quest doesn’t end here alone. Once the results are declared students are required to appear for the counselling process which will...

Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

Admission to Top medical and dental colleges in India is done through the process of NEET Counseling. NEET is a National level examination conducted by the respective state authorities of the state. The counseling in the state of Chhattisgarh will be carried out by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Raipur for filling 85% of state quota seats during the 3rd week of June 2019.  The...

Chandigarh MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

In accordance with other states, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be conducted on the basis of the score obtained in the NEET entrance examination. Once the results are realized this will be followed by counseling process. The counseling process tends to differ from state to state based on the norms set by their respective government. Here in this blog, we would talk extensively about the...

Odisha MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

Candidates who aim for availing admission to MBBS and BDS are required to qualify their NEET entrance examination. Based on the marks obtained in the NEET examination and their qualification, the students will be called for counseling. An overall of 15% seats will be filled under AIQ by the MCI while the remaining 85% of seats will be filled by the state quota of respective states. Detailed...

What are the Benefits of preparing your kids for Preschool?

Pre-schooling offers a foundation for kids in their overall development. Ideally, a child is enrolled in preschool during the age of 2.5 to 4 years before their actual years of learning begin. While the ideal theory of preschool happens to be a place where kids are sent to play, it is far more than what meets the eye. So here this article we dedicate to the tiny tots who would be soon enrolled to...

Madhya Pradesh MBBS Counselling 2019 – Important Dates & Admission Procedure

NEET is a National level exam which is conducted for rendering admission to MBBS and BDS across different states in India. The exam is a crucial entrance test from the admission point of view which enables students to gain admission to top medical and dental colleges across the country. However, the examination is not the end of the road. It is followed by Counselling which will be conducted by...

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

admin

Get in touch

Quickly communicate covalent niche markets for maintainable sources. Collaboratively harness resource sucking experiences whereas cost effective meta-services.