Std. 12 Mathematics: Book Title: Perfect Maths - I
(The Perfect Series for Std. XII Science Aspirants from Target Publications) - Maharashtra State Board (HSC) English Medium
(Written according to the New Text book (2012-2013) published by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.)
- Prof. Shantanu R. Pal, B. E. (Electronics), Mumbai University
- Mr. Vinodkumar J. Pandey, B.Sc. (Mathematics), G. N. Khalsa College, Mumbai
- Dr. Sidheshwar S. Bellale, M.Sc., B.Ed., PhD., Malharrao Holkar College, Kingaon, Latur
- Exhaustive coverage of entire syllabus.
- Covers answers to all Textual and Miscellaneous Exercises.
- Precise theory for every topic.
- Written in a systematic manner.
- Self evaluative in nature.
In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
Maths is not just a subject, meant to be learnt confined in the four walls of a classroom but something that is explored and exploited in the course of everyday living. It is used as an essential tool in many fields such as science, engineering, medicine, architecture etc. Whether it is buying vegetables or going on a shopping spree, all transactions call for a calculative mind and a flare for numbers.
To help you explore all the horizons of mathematics, we bring to you “Std. XII Sci.: PERFECT MATHS – I” a complete and thorough book which analyses and extensively boost the confidence of the student. This book is written according to the new textbook and covers answers to all the textual exercises and miscellaneous. Each chapter has been divided into topics which include precise theories and important formulaes.
And lastly, we would like to thank the publisher for helping us take this exclusive guide to all students. There is always room for improvement and hence we welcome all suggestions and regret any errors that may have occurred in the making of this book. A book affects eternity; one can never tell where its influence stops.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!