Std. 12 Biology (Zoology): Perfect Biology - II
Written as per the revised syllabus prescribed by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
• Mr. Jagdish Valecha, B. Sc. (Biotechnology)
• Miss. Sonali Phanase, M.Sc., B.Ed.
• Miss. Amita Morvekar, M. Sc., B.Ed.
• Dr. M. D. Gangakhedkar, (M.Sc., PhD., D.H.E.)
• Exhaustive coverage of syllabus in Question Answer Format.
• Topic wise classified Question Answer Format.
• Covers answers to all Textual Questions.
• Covers relevant NCERT Questions.
• Simple and Lucid language.
• Neat, Labelled and authentic diagrams.
• Self Evaluative in nature.
• Multiple Choice Questions for effective preparation.
• Quick review at the end of each chapter.
• Concept builder section provided for each chapter.
• Includes solved questions from Board Papers of March, October 2013, 2014, 2015.
In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
“Std. XII Sci. : PERFECT BIOLOGY - II” is a complete and thorough guide critically analysed and extensively drafted to boost the students confidence. The book is prepared as per the Maharashtra State Board syllabus and provides answers to all textual questions. Sub-topic wise classified ‘question and answer format’ of this book helps the student to understand each and every concept thoroughly. Neatly labelled diagrams have been provided wherever required.
National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) questions based on Maharashtra State board syllabus have been provided along with solutions for a better grasp of the concept and preparing the students on a competitive level.
Additional information about a concept is provided for better understanding. Multiple choice questions help the students to test their range of preparation and the amount of knowledge on each topic. Quick reviews in the form of charts are provided at the end of every chapter. Additional theory questions have been provided to help the student gain insight on the various levels of theory-based questions. A Concept builder section which includes diagram based questions, match the columns, flow charts and other activities has been provided for each chapter. This will help the students in preparing for various competitive examinations.
The journey to create a complete book is strewn with triumphs, failures and near misses. If you think we’ve nearly missed something or want to applaud us for our triumphs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please write to us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
A book affects eternity; one can never tell where its influence stops.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!