Std. X - History and Political Science
for Maharashtra State Board (SSC) English Medium
Fourth Edition: March 2015
(Written as per the revised syllabus prescribed by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.)
• Exhaustive coverage of syllabus in Question Answer Format.
• Covers answers to all Textual Questions.
• Self Evaluative in nature.
• Simple and lucid language.
• Includes Important Dates to Remember, Key Terms and Important Names to Remember.
• Practice Question Paper at the end of each chapter.
• Model Question Papers according to the new paper pattern of State Board.
• Includes Board Exam Question Papers of March and October 2014 and March 2015.
In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
“Std. X: History and Political Science” is a complete and thorough guide extensively drafted to boost the student’s confidence. The book covers the entire syllabus in question answer format. Each and every topic is subdivided into subtopics for better understanding of concepts. The format of this book not only helps the student to understand the concepts but also helps the student write the answers based on the concepts. A section of Important Dates To Remember, Key Terms and Important Names to Remember, is given at end of all the chapters for reference. Additionally, we have provided Question Papers at the end of each chapter [20 Marks for History and 10 Marks for Political Science] which will facilitate revision and practice for the student. The book also includes two Model Question Papers as per the latest paper pattern of State Board.
The journey to create a complete book is strewn with triumphs, failures and near misses. If you think we’ve nearly missed something or want to applaud us for our triumphs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please write to us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
A book affects eternity; one can never tell where its influence stops.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!