Std. IX: Science and Technology, English Medium, Maharashtra Board
(Written as per the revised syllabus prescribed by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.)
Sixth Edition: March 2016
• Exhaustive coverage of entire syllabus in “Question-answer format”.
• Covers answers to all Textual Questions, In-text Questions and Activities.
• Includes MCQs based on practicals and Questions based on diagrams / flow-charts.
• Includes Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
• Includes Solved and Practice Problems for better preparation.
• Neat and labelled diagrams.
• Includes Memory Maps at the end of each chapter to facilitate quick revision.
We bring to you “Std. IX: Science and Technology” a complete and thorough guide extensively drafted to boost the students’ confidence.
This book has been written as per the latest syllabus and covers answers not only to the textual questions but also for the In-text questions and activities. All the important definitions, laws and formulae are also duly incorporated.
In addition to this, solved and practice problems are included which not only aim at covering the topic but also make students ready to face the competition.
The topic-wise classified “question and answer” format of this book helps students in easy comprehension.
Numerical problems included at the end of respective topics help the student to understand the technique of solving them efficiently. Moreover, neat and labelled diagrams, wherever necessary, are given so as to provide sound understanding of the concept. It also includes MCQs based on Practicals (as per the latest paper pattern). Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions have been added for the student to gain insight on the various levels of theory-based questions.
Every chapter ends with a Memory Map to facilitate quick revision of the lesson learnt.
There is always room for improvement and hence we welcome all suggestions and regret any errors that may have occurred in the making of this book.
Please write to us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
A book affects eternity; one can never tell where its influence stops.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!