Std. 10, English Kumarbharati
for Maharashtra State Board (SSC) English Medium
(Written as per the revised syllabus prescribed by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.)
Fourth Edition: March 2016
• Exhaustive coverage of syllabus in a simple and easy to learn Format.
• Based on the latest paper pattern of Std. X.
• Covers answers to all Textual Questions and provides additional questions as per the new paper pattern.
• Paraphrases of all poems and Summary of all lessons.
• Glossary providing meanings of all difficult words.
• Adequate practice of Grammar and Vocabulary.
• Separate Section on Writing Skills.
• Model Question Papers according to the latest paper pattern of State Board.
• Includes Board Question Papers of 2014, 2015 and March 2016.
In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
“Std. X: English (Kumarbharti)” is a complete and thorough guide critically analysed and extensively drafted to boost the student’s confidence. The book makes learning easy for the student by segregating each chapter in two sections: ‘Aids to Comprehension’ and ‘Textual Activities’. Paraphrases of the poems and Summary of lessons are provided for quick understanding alongwith answers to all the textual questions. Exhaustive practice for Grammar and Vocabulary will enhance the language skills of the student. Moreover, a glossary containing all the difficult words explained in a simple way is provided to help the student to grasp the lessons and poems fast and well. A separate section of Writing Skills has been provided for additional practice. The book also includes two Model Question Papers as per the latest paper pattern of State Board.
The journey to create a complete book is strewn with triumphs, failures and near misses. If you think we’ve nearly missed something or want to applaud us for our triumphs, we’d love to hear from you.
A book affects eternity; one can never tell where its influence stops.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!