STD. XI | NEET UG | MT-CET | JEE-MAIN - Physics MCQs
(Physics MCQs – Multiple Choice Questions for Std. XI, NEET UG , JEE-Main, MT-CET and other Competitive Entrance Exams)
Based on Std. XI (Science) curriculum (Maharashtra Board)
- Prof. Umakant N. Kondapure, M.Sc., B.Ed., Solapur
- Prof. Chandrabhushan Choudhary M.Sc., Magadh University
- Exhaustive coverage of MCQs subtopic wise
- Important formulae in each chapter
- Shortcuts for tricky MCQs
- Hints provided wherever relevant
- Each chapter contains three sections
- Section 1 contains easy level questions
- Section 2 contains competitive level questions
- Section 3 contains questions from various competitive exams
- Useful for NEET and ISEET preparation
- Written according to the New Text book (2012-2013) published by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
With the change in educational curriculum it’s now time for a change in Competitive Examinations as well.
NEET, MT-CET and JEE (Main) are all poised to take over the decade old MHT-CET. The change is obvious not merely in the names but also at the competitive levels. The state level entrance examination is ushered aside and the battleground is ready for a National level platform. However, keeping up with the tradition, Target Publications is ready for this challenge.
To be at pace with the changing scenario and equip students for a fierce competition, Target Publications has launched the Triumph series. Triumph Physics is entirely based on Std XI (Science) curriculum of the Maharashtra Board. This book will not only assist students with MCQs of Std. XI but will also help them prepare for NEET, MT-CET and JEE (Main).
The content of this book has evolved from the State Board prescribed Text Book and we’ve made every effort to include most precise and minutest information in it. Multiple Choice Questions form the crux of this book and we’ve framed them on every sub topic included in the curriculum. Each chapter is divided into 3 sections. Section 3 includes questions from various competitive examinations.
To end on a candid note, we make a humble request to students: Preserve this book as a Holy Grail even after your first year in junior college. This book would prove as an absolute weapon in your arsenal for your combat against Medical and Engineering entrance examinations.
Best of luck to all the aspirants!